“What the world needs now is love, sweet love.”
The lyrics ring as true today as they did in the turbulent late 1960s, when war and societal rifts on every level dominated the zeitgeist. It was also the era that united youth under the flags of flower power and free love, and inspired one company to act to bring people together.
That company was Kama Sutra. The purpose was passionate but simple - to be the very antithesis of discord by helping lovers create joyful experiences of intimacy. Through the giving and receiving of love, physically and emotionally healthier human beings emerge, and the world reaps the rewards. More than 40 years later, Kama Sutra’s mission is as relevant as ever.
The company takes its name from the classic 4th century Indian text on lovemaking, the Kama Sutra of Vatsayayana. Kama is the greatly revered Hindu God of Love, while Sutra means narrative, manual or guide. The teachings in the text include the use of oils and fragrances to enchant the senses and intensify sexual pleasure.
While the inspiration for The Kama Sutra Company may be ancient, the intention behind its products is quintessentially modern. The company’s very first product, Kama Sutra's Oil of Love, was a little bottle that would have a giant ripple effect. Still as sought after now as it was when it debuted, Oil of Love was the catalyst for a host of other passion-worthy products that include Pleasure Balm, Honey Dust Body Powders, Massage Creams and Oils, Personal Lubricants, Luxury Bathing Gels and most recently, decadent and intriguing Massage Candles.
Kama Sutra is dedicated to the well being both of body and spirit. The luxurious formulas are not just for lovemaking, they are designed with the health and the beauty of the skin in mind, and to heighten sensual awareness both in and beyond the bedroom. Elegant textures and irresistible scents are Kama Sutra hallmarks. Kissable flavors make love sweet indeed.
A feast for the eyes, Kama Sutra packaging boasts richly hued exotic graphics, directly inspired by the illustrations found in the original Kama Sutra. Jewel-like colors and flower-like silhouettes are edged in burnished gold creating a look that is distinctive and timeless. Gift quality cylinders, boxes and reusable metal containers hold handsome flacons, sleek jars and frosted bottles. They’re as appropriate on a vanity top as a bottle of fine perfume or an exquisite piece of jewelry, and rarely stay hidden in drawers.
The future is bright for The Kama Sutra Company. The company continues to refine its products and introduce new ones, and to expand its retail presence across numerous channels. While Kama Sutra started in the specialty shops of the 60’s and 70’s and evolved into the “adult” world in the 80’s and 90’s, the brand is now sold internationally in over 50 countries, both in mainstream venues including U.S. military commissaries and major U.S. drug chains, and in adult venues.
- KamaSutra Earthly Delights 241.00 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra Strawberry Dreams masažinis komplektas 92.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra Treasures of the Sea vonios druska (500 g) 88.95 Lt Akcijos: 68.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra The Getaway masāžas komplekts 127.00 Lt
- 5 modeliai KamaSutra jausmingumų padidinantis kremas moteryms (50 ml) 47.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra Intensifying Gel Cooling (15 ml) 61.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra The Original kūno priežiūros komplektas 88.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 8 modeliai KamaSutra Oil of love (100 ml) 57.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 4 modeliai KamaSutra Massage candle Mediterranean Almond (184 g) 68.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra Intensifying Gel Warming (15 ml) 61.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 2 modeliai KamaSutra EroStick lūpdažnis (5 ml) 57.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 4 modeliai KamaSutra Naturals (200 ml) 68.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 5 modeliai KamaSutra Massage oil (200 ml) 61.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- 2 modeliai KamaSutra Dark Chocolate Raspberry (50 g) 54.95 LtYra sandėlyje
- KamaSutra Love Essentials masažinis komplektas 95.95 Lt
- KamaSutra Treasure Trove Strawberry Dreams Kit 155.00 Lt